Confession: I’m not a sports person. In high school, I was a dancer and a theatre geek. I watch the SuperBowl for the halftime show, and have always dated the anti-jock (i.e. actors, musicians, models). And yet, somehow my style has always had a tomboy flare. My favorite looks are a dress with sneakers or something sassy with a snapback — riddle me that. Regardless, I’ma pay homage to my sporty sisters with this carefully-crafted “baseball luxe” look with one of the baseball hats from Fanatics.
1) The Classic Yankees Hat: I came of age in New York City, and graduated at Yankee stadium (NYU ’12!), so it’s only appropriate that I would be a Yankees girl. I always go with a flat-brim because
I’m a bad bitch it looks phresh. My go-to sports brand is baseball hats, because they have EVERYTHING.
2) NBD NBD x Naven Twins Dream Team Top: I always offset the sporty-ness of any outfit with at least one super girly piece. And nothing says girly like sequins.
3) Dimepiece All Star Jogger Sweatpant: If Rihanna can wear sweats to the club, SO CAN I.
4) Adidas Originals Pro Model Women’s Sneakers: Sneakers + Snapbacks = Deadly Combination, because you’ll be killin’ it.
5) Urban Outfitters Delicate Arrow Armband
6) Natalie B Jewelry Aurora Choker Necklace