I always find myself feeling crazy restless when the seasons change. I want to cut my hair, dye my hair, wear a wild new lipstick color, and paint my nails something edgy and eye-catching. If you’re craving a seasonal switch-up, here’s how you can satisfy your makeover madness without going broke.
1. They say blondes have more fun. But this fall, red is all the rage! I swear by L’Oreal Excellence Creme Hair Color, so if you’re tryna change your look without changing your credit score, I recommend! $7.97
3. This is where I draw the line. The lip line, that is. Pick a color, any color! $6.39
4. Thank you berry much. When it comes to trying a new lip color that I’m not completely convinced I can pull off — like berry — I go with cheap, ol’ faithful Wet n Wild. $.99
5. The cat eye is here to stay. I tried many a cheap liquid eyeliner in my broke-college-student days, and I now swear by Maybelline’s Master Precise Eyeliner Pen. $7.99
6. G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. For a long time, I was afraid of fake lashes. But for hosting, I NEED them. My go-to brand is Ardell, and I stick with Demi Wispies for a more natural, less clown-esque look. $3.49
7. Go bold or go home. If you’re still struggling to get Cara Delevingne’s bountiful brows, I suggest Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackened Brown. Yes, it’s technically eyeliner. BUT you have more artistic control, because it’s a PEN. However, I recommend doing a dress rehearsal before the real deal, because you don’t want to walk out of the house with eyebrows like these. $7.19
GRAND TOTAL: $42.51
Now go treat yourself to a venti pumpkin spice latte with your remaining $7.49, you sassy thang!